The UPGRADED remap kit (RISE4) for PS5 controller is finally here!
With the latest Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE4 remap kit, the 15 function buttons of the controller can be remapped to the 4 paddle buttons.
Prepared for e-Sport Tournaments:
1. The eXtremeRate Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE4 Remap Kit for PS5 is an evolutionary upgrade kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing controller.
2. The Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE4 remap kit includes a remap board, 1 FPC for BDM-030 and an upgrade back shell with 4 additional metal ergonomic buttons attached.
3. The metal back paddles are made of high-quality metal material, more durable and practical, the K1 K2 K3 K4 buttons need more pressure to activate, to avoid misclicking for some gamers.
4. With this kit, you can easily turn your existing controller for PS5 into a professional e-sport gamepad with an additional 4 programable remap buttons.
5. This remap upgrade solution gives you a competitive edge in Online Gaming and Tournaments, and totally legal.
6. You can remap 15 buttons to the 4 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
7. It’s a huge advantage for you because you don’t need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like face buttons during fast FPS or shooter games.
1. Controller NOT included.
2. The eXtremeRate Real Metal Buttons (RMB) Version RISE4 Remap kit is only compatible with PS5 Controller BDM-030, NOT fit for BDM-010 BDM-020 and other model controllers (Please check the third picture of the listing before purchase).
3. You need to take apart your controller for installation, high hands-on skills are required.
4. Soldering optional. If you don’t need the L3, R3 and touchpad buttons can be remapped, soldering is not necessary.
5. Get the installation video guide on YouTube by searching "eXtremeRate RMB Version RISE4 Remap Kit for PS5 BDM-030" or "EjHMtMMKz3I".
On-the-fly Buttons Remapping:
1. Just press and hold the Set button on the back for 3 seconds to enter the button programming mode.
2. You can activate the remapping program during the game and assign a maximum of 15 buttons (X, O, Triangle, Square, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, L3, R3 and Touchpad Button ) to the back buttons.
1* RISE4 remap board & FPC cable
1* Re-designed back shell
1* K1 K2 K3 K4 back buttons attachment
1* Cross Screwdriver
1* Prying Tool
Note: The controller and other parts are not included!