Read Before Purchase:
- Please don’t wrongly think they are Switch Joycon. Actually they are housings shells for NS Switch Joycon & OLED Joycon without any electronic parts.
- The console, Joycon, buttons and other parts are not included. The console housing shell is not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the original Joycon shells and buttons. Requires customers with moderate electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "ExtremeRate Switch Joycon New Horizon Style" or "o8QPB2uTbHk".
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 3 hours or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When you are reassembling the Joy-cons you must be conscious of how tight you are tightening the screws as that will affect how your buttons press.
- When removing the Joy-con outer screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 4 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- There are multiple very delicate ribbon cables that need to be removed and reattached.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all time to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Note that the ZR and ZL on the Joy-cons are spring loaded so be careful when opening.
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- 1x Left Joycon housing with middle tray
- 1x Right Joycon housing with middle tray